Xiangrong Liu and Fengjuan Li contributed equally to this work.
Solution structure of the SH3 domain of DOCK180†
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 906–910, May 2013
How to Cite
Liu, X., Li, F., Pan, Z., Wang, W. and Wen, W. (2013), Solution structure of the SH3 domain of DOCK180. Proteins, 81: 906–910. doi: 10.1002/prot.24236
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 DEC 2012 05:47AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- National Major Basic Research Program. Grant Numbers: 2009CB918600, 2011CB808505
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30970574, 31270778, 20973040, 31070642
- Shanghai Rising-Star Program. Grant Number: 10QA1400700
- Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Number: 08DZ2270500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!