High resolution crystal structure of dengue-3 envelope protein domain III suggests possible molecular mechanisms for serospecific antibody recognition
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1090–1095, June 2013
How to Cite
Elahi, M., Islam, M. M., Noguchi, K., Yohda, M. and Kuroda, Y. (2013), High resolution crystal structure of dengue-3 envelope protein domain III suggests possible molecular mechanisms for serospecific antibody recognition. Proteins, 81: 1090–1095. doi: 10.1002/prot.24237
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 DEC 2012 07:33AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science (JSPS) research grant. Grant Number: 21300110
- JSPS postdoctoral fellowship to M.M.I, and Monbusho PhD scholarship to M.E. MMI's present address: Department of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Faculty of Biological Science, University of Chittagong, Chittagong, Bangladesh
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.