These authors have contributed equally to this work.
Identification of a cation transport pathway in Neisseria meningitidis PorB
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 830–840, May 2013
How to Cite
Kattner, C., Zaucha, J., Jaenecke, F., Zachariae, U. and Tanabe, M. (2013), Identification of a cation transport pathway in Neisseria meningitidis PorB. Proteins, 81: 830–840. doi: 10.1002/prot.24241
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 05:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2012
- Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF) ZIK program. Grant Number: FKZ 03Z2HN21
- Scottish Universities Physics Alliance
- the UK National Physical Laboratory.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Crystallographic analysis of Neisseria meningitidis PorB extracellular loops potentially implicated in TLR2 recognition, Journal of Structural Biology, 2014, 185, 3, 440, , , , , , , ,
- 2Ion Permeation in the NanC Porin from Escherichia coli: Free Energy Calculations along Pathways Identified by Coarse-Grain Simulations, The Journal of Physical Chemistry B, 2013, 117, 43, 13534, , , , , ,
- 3The Biology of Neisseria Adhesins, Biology, 2013, 2, 3, 1054, ,