Study of Q224K, V152G double mutation in bean PGIP2, an LRR protein for plant defense—An in silico approach
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 852–862, May 2013
How to Cite
Maulik, A. and Basu, S. (2013), Study of Q224K, V152G double mutation in bean PGIP2, an LRR protein for plant defense—An in silico approach. Proteins, 81: 852–862. doi: 10.1002/prot.24243
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- India for granting senior research fellowship to the first author and the infrastructural facility of DBT-BIF Centre
- established in the University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!