Study of Q224K, V152G double mutation in bean PGIP2, an LRR protein for plant defense—An in silico approach
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 852–862, May 2013
How to Cite
Maulik, A. and Basu, S. (2013), Study of Q224K, V152G double mutation in bean PGIP2, an LRR protein for plant defense—An in silico approach. Proteins, 81: 852–862. doi: 10.1002/prot.24243
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2012 05:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 22 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
- India for granting senior research fellowship to the first author and the infrastructural facility of DBT-BIF Centre
- established in the University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig1.pdf||829K||Supporting Information Figure 1.|
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig2.pdf||829K||Supporting Information Figure 2.|
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig3.pdf||829K||Supporting Information Figure 3.|
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig4.pdf||829K||Supporting Information Figure 4.|
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig5.pdf||216873K||Supporting Information Figure 5.|
|PROT_24243_sm_SuppFig6.pdf||216873K||Supporting Information Figure 6.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.