Luciana Capece s current address is German Research School for Simulation Sciences, D-52425 Jülich, Germany, International Centre for Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology, 34012 Trieste, Italy
Quaternary structure effects on the hexacoordination equilibrium in rice hemoglobin rHb1: Insights from molecular dynamics simulations
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 863–873, May 2013
How to Cite
Morzan, U. N., Capece, L., Marti, M. A. and Estrin, D. A. (2013), Quaternary structure effects on the hexacoordination equilibrium in rice hemoglobin rHb1: Insights from molecular dynamics simulations. Proteins, 81: 863–873. doi: 10.1002/prot.24245
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!