Satoshi Yoshizumi's current address is PAREXEL International, 6F Kayaba-cho First Building, 1-17-21, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.
ACA-specific RNA sequence recognition is acquired via the loop 2 region of MazF mRNA interferase
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 874–883, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Yoshizumi, S., Yamaguchi, Y., Wu, K.-P. and Inouye, M. (2013), ACA-specific RNA sequence recognition is acquired via the loop 2 region of MazF mRNA interferase. Proteins, 81: 874–883. doi: 10.1002/prot.24246
- Issue online: 4 APR 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health grant. Grant Numbers: 1RO1GM081567, 3RO1GM081567-02S1
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.