Satoshi Yoshizumi's current address is PAREXEL International, 6F Kayaba-cho First Building, 1-17-21, Shinkawa, Chuo-ku, Tokyo 104-0033, Japan.
ACA-specific RNA sequence recognition is acquired via the loop 2 region of MazF mRNA interferase
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 874–883, May 2013
How to Cite
Park, J.-H., Yoshizumi, S., Yamaguchi, Y., Wu, K.-P. and Inouye, M. (2013), ACA-specific RNA sequence recognition is acquired via the loop 2 region of MazF mRNA interferase. Proteins, 81: 874–883. doi: 10.1002/prot.24246
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health grant. Grant Numbers: 1RO1GM081567, 3RO1GM081567-02S1
- KRIBB Research Initiative Program
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.