Highly covarying residues have a functional role in antibody constant domains
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 884–895, May 2013
How to Cite
Proctor, E. A., Kota, P., Demarest, S. J., Caravella, J. A. and Dokholyan, N. V. (2013), Highly covarying residues have a functional role in antibody constant domains. Proteins, 81: 884–895. doi: 10.1002/prot.24247
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 7 SEP 2012
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.