First structural evidence of sequestration of mRNA cap structures by type 1 ribosome inactivating protein from Momordica balsamina
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 5, pages 896–905, May 2013
How to Cite
Kushwaha, G. S., Yamini, S., Kumar, M., Sinha, M., Kaur, P., Sharma, S. and Singh, T. P. (2013), First structural evidence of sequestration of mRNA cap structures by type 1 ribosome inactivating protein from Momordica balsamina. Proteins, 81: 896–905. doi: 10.1002/prot.24248
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 SEP 2012
- Department of Science and Technology (DST)
- Department of Biotechnology (DBT)
- Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, New Delhi
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.