A probabilistic model for secondary structure prediction from protein chemical shifts
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 984–993, June 2013
How to Cite
Mechelke, M. and Habeck, M. (2013), A probabilistic model for secondary structure prediction from protein chemical shifts. Proteins, 81: 984–993. doi: 10.1002/prot.24249
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 JAN 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 AUG 2012
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG). Grant Number: HA 5918/1-1
- The Max Planck Society
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.