Amyloid aggregation of lysozyme: The synergy study of red wine polyphenols
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 994–1004, June 2013
How to Cite
Gazova, Z., Siposova, K., Kurin, E., Mučaji, P. and Nagy, M. (2013), Amyloid aggregation of lysozyme: The synergy study of red wine polyphenols. Proteins, 81: 994–1004. doi: 10.1002/prot.24250
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 DEC 2012 11:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUL 2012
- ITMS. Grant Numbers: 2622012021, 26220220005, 26240120023
- Centre of Excellence of SAS Nanofluid. Grant Numbers: VEGA 0079, 0181
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Numbers: APVV-0171-10, SK-RO-0012-10, VVGS UPJS 38/12-13
- Comenius University. Grant Number: 65/2012
- SAS-NSC Taiwan—Computational Approaches to Study Structure, Folding and Interactions of Biopolymers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!