Metal binding sites of human H-chain ferritin and iron transport mechanism to the ferroxidase sites: A molecular dynamics simulation study
Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1042–1050, June 2013
How to Cite
Laghaei, R., Evans, D. G. and Coalson, R. D. (2013), Metal binding sites of human H-chain ferritin and iron transport mechanism to the ferroxidase sites: A molecular dynamics simulation study. Proteins, 81: 1042–1050. doi: 10.1002/prot.24251
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 JAN 2013 12:40PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 OCT 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE-0750332.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!