All-atom structural models of insulin binding to the insulin receptor in the presence of a tandem hormone-binding element
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1017–1030, June 2013
How to Cite
Vashisth, H. and Abrams, C. F. (2013), All-atom structural models of insulin binding to the insulin receptor in the presence of a tandem hormone-binding element. Proteins, 81: 1017–1030. doi: 10.1002/prot.24255
- Issue published online: 22 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-6427643, CBET-0544933, TG-MCB070073N
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!