All-atom structural models of insulin binding to the insulin receptor in the presence of a tandem hormone-binding element
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1017–1030, June 2013
How to Cite
Vashisth, H. and Abrams, C. F. (2013), All-atom structural models of insulin binding to the insulin receptor in the presence of a tandem hormone-binding element. Proteins, 81: 1017–1030. doi: 10.1002/prot.24255
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 10:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 SEP 2012
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: DMR-6427643, CBET-0544933, TG-MCB070073N
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.