Both authors contributed equally to this work.
Energetically unfavorable amide conformations for N6-acetyllysine side chains in refined protein structures†
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 6, pages 1051–1057, June 2013
How to Cite
Genshaft, A., Moser, J.-A. S., D'Antonio, E. L., Bowman, C. M. and Christianson, D. W. (2013), Energetically unfavorable amide conformations for N6-acetyllysine side chains in refined protein structures . Proteins, 81: 1051–1057. doi: 10.1002/prot.24262
- Issue online: 22 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 FEB 2013 03:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 NOV 2012
- US National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM49758
- Roy and Diana Vagelos Scholars Program in Molecular Life Sciences
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.