On the relationship between the sequence conservation and the packing density profiles of the protein complexes
Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1192–1199, July 2013
How to Cite
Chang, C.-M., Huang, Y.-W., Shih, C.-H. and Hwang, J.-K. (2013), On the relationship between the sequence conservation and the packing density profiles of the protein complexes. Proteins, 81: 1192–1199. doi: 10.1002/prot.24268
- Issue online: 17 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 FEB 2013 07:01AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 NOV 2012
- Academic Summit Program of National Science. Grant Number: 100-2745-B-009-001-ASP
- "Center of Bioinformatics Research of Aiming for the Top University Program" of the National Chiao Tung University and Ministry of Education, Taiwan, ROC
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!