Probing the role of interfacial waters in protein–DNA recognition using a hybrid implicit/explicit solvation model
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1318–1329, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, S. and Bradley, P. (2013), Probing the role of interfacial waters in protein–DNA recognition using a hybrid implicit/explicit solvation model. Proteins, 81: 1318–1329. doi: 10.1002/prot.24272
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- NIH (to P.B.). Grant Number: R01-GM088277
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!