Present address: Structural Biology Laboratory, Life Science Division, Synchrotron Radiation Research Organization and Institute of Molecular and Cellular Bioscience, The University of Tokyo, Tokyo, 113-0033, Japan.
Crystallographic and mutational studies on the tRNA thiouridine synthetase TtuA
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1232–1244, July 2013
How to Cite
Nakagawa, H., Kuratani, M., Goto-Ito, S., Ito, T., Katsura, K., Terada, T., Shirouzu, M., Sekine, S.-i., Shigi, N. and Yokoyama, S. (2013), Crystallographic and mutational studies on the tRNA thiouridine synthetase TtuA. Proteins, 81: 1232–1244. doi: 10.1002/prot.24273
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 FEB 2013 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
- Targeted Proteins Research Program from the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (MEXT) of Japan
- Scientific Research (KAKENHI), Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and MEXT. Grant Numbers: 22770140, 20392623, 20247008
- Global COE Program, MEXT
Vol. 82, Issue 7, 1551, Article first published online: 11 JUN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!