Contributions of water transfer energy to protein-ligand association and dissociation barriers: Watermap analysis of a series of p38α MAP kinase inhibitors
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1509–1526, September 2013
How to Cite
Pearlstein, R. A., Sherman, W. and Abel, R. (2013), Contributions of water transfer energy to protein-ligand association and dissociation barriers: Watermap analysis of a series of p38α MAP kinase inhibitors. Proteins, 81: 1509–1526. doi: 10.1002/prot.24276
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAR 2013 08:56AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!