Inositol phosphates compete with nucleic acids for binding to bovine leukemia virus matrix protein: Implications for deltaretroviral assembly
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1377–1385, August 2013
How to Cite
Qualley, D. F., Lackey, C. M. and Paterson, J. P. (2013), Inositol phosphates compete with nucleic acids for binding to bovine leukemia virus matrix protein: Implications for deltaretroviral assembly. Proteins, 81: 1377–1385. doi: 10.1002/prot.24281
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 FEB 2013
- startup funds, a Faculty Development Grant from Berry College (to D.F.Q.), and the Student Work Program at Berry College (to C.M.P. and J.P.P.)
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: CHE – 1125616
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.