Wei Wang and Wanlin He contributed equally to this work.
Optimization of molecular docking scores with support vector rank regression
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., a Wiley company
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1386–1398, August 2013
How to Cite
Wang, W., He, W., Zhou, X. and Chen, X. (2013), Optimization of molecular docking scores with support vector rank regression. Proteins, 81: 1386–1398. doi: 10.1002/prot.24282
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAR 2013 01:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Basic Research Program of China (973). Grant Number: 2012CB944900
- National Science Foundation of China (NSFC). Grant Numbers: 30970690, 31071161
- Program for New Century Excellent Talents in University NCET. Grant Number: 10-0722
- Fundamental Research Funds for the Central Universities (Zhejiang University)
- China Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2012M521192
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!