The crystal structure of Toxoplasma gondii nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 represents a conformational intermediate in the reductive activation mechanism of the tetrameric enzyme
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1271–1276, July 2013
How to Cite
Krug, U., Totzauer, R. and Sträter, N. (2013), The crystal structure of Toxoplasma gondii nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 represents a conformational intermediate in the reductive activation mechanism of the tetrameric enzyme. Proteins, 81: 1271–1276. doi: 10.1002/prot.24288
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: NTPDases (Str 477/13)
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!