The crystal structure of Toxoplasma gondii nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 represents a conformational intermediate in the reductive activation mechanism of the tetrameric enzyme
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1271–1276, July 2013
How to Cite
Krug, U., Totzauer, R. and Sträter, N. (2013), The crystal structure of Toxoplasma gondii nucleoside triphosphate diphosphohydrolase 1 represents a conformational intermediate in the reductive activation mechanism of the tetrameric enzyme. Proteins, 81: 1271–1276. doi: 10.1002/prot.24288
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2013
- The Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: NTPDases (Str 477/13)
- Helmholtz-Zentrum Berlin (Berlin, Germany)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.