Crystal structure of SsfS6, the putative C-glycosyltransferase involved in SF2575 biosynthesis
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1277–1282, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F., Zhou, M., Singh, S., Yennamalli, R. M., Bingman, C. A., Thorson, J. S. and Phillips, G. N. (2013), Crystal structure of SsfS6, the putative C-glycosyltransferase involved in SF2575 biosynthesis. Proteins, 81: 1277–1282. doi: 10.1002/prot.24289
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Protein Structure Initiative project, Enzyme Discovery for Natural Product Biosynthesis (NATPRO) with NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: U01GM098248
- NIH MERIT Award (AI52218; to JST)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!