Crystal structure of SsfS6, the putative C-glycosyltransferase involved in SF2575 biosynthesis
Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 7, pages 1277–1282, July 2013
How to Cite
Wang, F., Zhou, M., Singh, S., Yennamalli, R. M., Bingman, C. A., Thorson, J. S. and Phillips, G. N. (2013), Crystal structure of SsfS6, the putative C-glycosyltransferase involved in SF2575 biosynthesis. Proteins, 81: 1277–1282. doi: 10.1002/prot.24289
- Issue published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 MAR 2013 07:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Protein Structure Initiative project, Enzyme Discovery for Natural Product Biosynthesis (NATPRO) with NIH/NIGMS. Grant Number: U01GM098248
- NIH MERIT Award (AI52218; to JST)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.