Crystal structures of Klebsiella pneumoniae pantothenate kinase in complex with N-substituted pantothenamides
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1466–1472, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Tempel, W., Smil, D., Bolshan, Y., Schapira, M. and Park, H.-W. (2013), Crystal structures of Klebsiella pneumoniae pantothenate kinase in complex with N-substituted pantothenamides. Proteins, 81: 1466–1472. doi: 10.1002/prot.24290
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Defense Medical Research and Development Program FY10 Basic Research Award . Grant Number: DM102976
- The Structural Genomics Consortium . Grant Number: 1097737
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research, Canadian Foundation for Innovation, Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute, GlaxoSmithKline, Karolinska Institutet, Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, Ontario Innovation Trust, Ontario Ministry for Research and Innovation, Merck and Co., Inc., Novartis Research Foundation, Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems, Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research, and Wellcome Trust, National Cancer Institute . Grant Number: Y1-CO-1020
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences . Grant Number: Y1-GM-1104
- UChicago Argonne
- LLC, for the United States Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research . Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!