Crystal structures of Klebsiella pneumoniae pantothenate kinase in complex with N-substituted pantothenamides
Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1466–1472, August 2013
How to Cite
Li, B., Tempel, W., Smil, D., Bolshan, Y., Schapira, M. and Park, H.-W. (2013), Crystal structures of Klebsiella pneumoniae pantothenate kinase in complex with N-substituted pantothenamides. Proteins, 81: 1466–1472. doi: 10.1002/prot.24290
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 NOV 2012
- Defense Medical Research and Development Program FY10 Basic Research Award . Grant Number: DM102976
- The Structural Genomics Consortium . Grant Number: 1097737
- Canadian Institutes for Health Research, Canadian Foundation for Innovation, Genome Canada through the Ontario Genomics Institute, GlaxoSmithKline, Karolinska Institutet, Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation, Ontario Innovation Trust, Ontario Ministry for Research and Innovation, Merck and Co., Inc., Novartis Research Foundation, Swedish Agency for Innovation Systems, Swedish Foundation for Strategic Research, and Wellcome Trust, National Cancer Institute . Grant Number: Y1-CO-1020
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences . Grant Number: Y1-GM-1104
- UChicago Argonne
- LLC, for the United States Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research . Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!