Copper-chaperones with dicoordinated Cu(I)—Unique protection mechanism
Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1411–1419, August 2013
How to Cite
Ansbacher, T., Chourasia, M. and Shurki, A. (2013), Copper-chaperones with dicoordinated Cu(I)—Unique protection mechanism. Proteins, 81: 1411–1419. doi: 10.1002/prot.24291
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 MAR 2013 12:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Human Frontier Science Program . Grant Number: RGY0068–2006
- Alex Grass Center for Drug Design.David R. Bloom Center for Pharmacy at the Hebrew University
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.