A beta-complex statistical four body contact potential combined with a hydrogen bond statistical potential recognizes the correct native structure from protein decoy sets
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 8, pages 1420–1433, August 2013
How to Cite
Sánchez-González, G., Kim, J.-K., Kim, D.-S. and Garduño-Juárez, R. (2013), A beta-complex statistical four body contact potential combined with a hydrogen bond statistical potential recognizes the correct native structure from protein decoy sets. Proteins, 81: 1420–1433. doi: 10.1002/prot.24293
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2013 04:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 NOV 2012
- CONACyT of Mexico
- DGAPA-UNAM. Grant Number: PAPIIT IN-118903
- NRF (MEST of Korea). Grant Number: 2012R1A2A1A05026395
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!