Structural divergence is more extensive than sequence divergence for a family of intrinsically disordered proteins
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1686–1698, October 2013
How to Cite
Borcherds, W., Kashtanov, S., Wu, H. and Daughdrill, G. W. (2013), Structural divergence is more extensive than sequence divergence for a family of intrinsically disordered proteins. Proteins, 81: 1686–1698. doi: 10.1002/prot.24303
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- The American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-07-289-01-GMC
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0939014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!