Structural divergence is more extensive than sequence divergence for a family of intrinsically disordered proteins
Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1686–1698, October 2013
How to Cite
Borcherds, W., Kashtanov, S., Wu, H. and Daughdrill, G. W. (2013), Structural divergence is more extensive than sequence divergence for a family of intrinsically disordered proteins. Proteins, 81: 1686–1698. doi: 10.1002/prot.24303
- Issue online: 11 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- The American Cancer Society. Grant Number: RSG-07-289-01-GMC
- The National Science Foundation. Grant Number: MCB-0939014
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|prot24303-sup-0001-suppfig1.pdf||2620K||Supporting Figure S1|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.