The conserved Arg241-Glu439 salt bridge determines flexibility of the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor binding core in the ligand-free state
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1699–1708, October 2013
How to Cite
Ida, Y. and Kidera, A. (2013), The conserved Arg241-Glu439 salt bridge determines flexibility of the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor binding core in the ligand-free state. Proteins, 81: 1699–1708. doi: 10.1002/prot.24304
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23247027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!