The conserved Arg241-Glu439 salt bridge determines flexibility of the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor binding core in the ligand-free state
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1699–1708, October 2013
How to Cite
Ida, Y. and Kidera, A. (2013), The conserved Arg241-Glu439 salt bridge determines flexibility of the inositol 1,4,5-trisphosphate receptor binding core in the ligand-free state. Proteins, 81: 1699–1708. doi: 10.1002/prot.24304
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 6 JAN 2013
- JSPS KAKENHI. Grant Number: 23247027
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.