Structural and functional characterization of solute binding proteins for aromatic compounds derived from lignin: p-Coumaric acid and related aromatic acids
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1709–1726, October 2013
How to Cite
Tan, K., Chang, C., Cuff, M., Osipiuk, J., Landorf, E., Mack, J. C., Zerbs, S., Joachimiak, A. and Collart, F. R. (2013), Structural and functional characterization of solute binding proteins for aromatic compounds derived from lignin: p-Coumaric acid and related aromatic acids. Proteins, 81: 1709–1726. doi: 10.1002/prot.24305
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 04:04AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2012
- Argonne, a U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science laboratory and U.S. Department of Energy, Office of Biological and Environmental Research. Grant Number: DE-AC02–06CH11357
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: GM094585
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|prot24305-sup-0001-suppfig1.pdf||134K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
|prot24305-sup-0002-supptab1.pdf||81K||Supplementary Table 1.|
|prot24305-sup-0003-supptab2.pdf||45K||Supplementary Table 2.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.