Kyung Rok Kim and Sang Ho Park contributed equally to this work.
Crystal structure of human cytosolic aspartyl-tRNA synthetase, a component of multi-tRNA synthetase complex
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1840–1846, October 2013
How to Cite
Kim, K. R., Park, S. H., Kim, H. S., Rhee, K. H., Kim, B.-G., Kim, D. G., Park, M. S., Kim, H.-J., Kim, S. and Han, B. W. (2013), Crystal structure of human cytosolic aspartyl-tRNA synthetase, a component of multi-tRNA synthetase complex. Proteins, 81: 1840–1846. doi: 10.1002/prot.24306
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST), Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2012-054237 (Global Frontier Project funded through the National Research Foundation)
- National Cancer Center, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1120170 (National R&D Program for Cancer Control)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.