Capturing protein sequence–structure specificity using computational sequence design
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1556–1570, September 2013
How to Cite
Mach, P. and Koehl, P. (2013), Capturing protein sequence–structure specificity using computational sequence design. Proteins, 81: 1556–1570. doi: 10.1002/prot.24307
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2012
- The National Institute of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!