†Vinicius G. Contessoto and Debora T. Lima contributed equally to this work.
Analyzing the effect of homogeneous frustration in protein folding
Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 10, pages 1727–1737, October 2013
How to Cite
Contessoto, V. G., Lima, D. T., Oliveira, R. J., Bruni, A. T., Chahine, J. and Leite, V. B. P. (2013), Analyzing the effect of homogeneous frustration in protein folding. Proteins, 81: 1727–1737. doi: 10.1002/prot.24309
- Issue published online: 11 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 22 JUL 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2012
- Fundação de Amparo à Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo (FAPESP); Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico (CNPq); Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior (CAPES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!