Ranking multiple docking solutions based on the conservation of inter-residue contacts
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1571–1584, September 2013
How to Cite
Oliva, R., Vangone, A. and Cavallo, L. (2013), Ranking multiple docking solutions based on the conservation of inter-residue contacts. Proteins, 81: 1571–1584. doi: 10.1002/prot.24314
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 APR 2013 02:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2013
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.