David W. Smith and Mi Ran Han contributed equally to this work
Crystal structure of the protein from Arabidopsis thaliana gene At5g06450, a putative DnaQ-like exonuclease domain-containing protein with homohexameric assembly
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1669–1675, September 2013
How to Cite
Smith, D. W., Han, M. R., Park, J. S., Kim, K. R., Yeom, T., Lee, J. Y., Kim, D. J., Bingman, C. A., Kim, H.-J., Jo, K., Han, B. W. and Phillips, G. N. (2013), Crystal structure of the protein from Arabidopsis thaliana gene At5g06450, a putative DnaQ-like exonuclease domain-containing protein with homohexameric assembly. Proteins, 81: 1669–1675. doi: 10.1002/prot.24315
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 APR 2013 03:52PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 JAN 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM064598 and GM074901 (Protein Structure Initiative)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST), Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 2011-0004305, 2011-0027449, 2012-0001193, and 2012-054237 (Basic Science Research Program, Tumor Microenvironment Global Core Research Center, and Global Frontier Project funded through the National Research Foundation)
- Ministry of Health and Welfare, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: A092006 (Korea Healthcare Technology R&D Project)
- National Cancer Center, Republic of Korea. Grant Number: 1120170 (National R&D Program for Cancer Control)
- U.S. Department of Energy, Basic Energy Sciences, Office of Science. Grant Number: DE-AC02-06CH11357
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: 5P41RR007707
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences, National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 8P41GM103543
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!