Kok Hong Lim's current address is Department of Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, MD 21218.
Structure-based engineering of streptavidin monomer with a reduced biotin dissociation rate
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1621–1633, September 2013
How to Cite
DeMonte, D., Drake, E. J., Lim, K. H., Gulick, A. M. and Park, S. (2013), Structure-based engineering of streptavidin monomer with a reduced biotin dissociation rate. Proteins, 81: 1621–1633. doi: 10.1002/prot.24320
†Daniel DeMonte, Eric J. Drake, and Kok Hong Lim contributed equally to this work.
- Issue published online: 23 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 09:53PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 MAR 2013
- NSF CAREER. Grant Number: 1053608
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!