Alternative zinc-binding sites explain the redox sensitivity of zinc-containing anti-sigma factors
Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 81, Issue 9, pages 1644–1652, September 2013
How to Cite
Heo, L., Cho, Y.-B., Lee, M. S., Roe, J.-H. and Seok, C. (2013), Alternative zinc-binding sites explain the redox sensitivity of zinc-containing anti-sigma factors. Proteins, 81: 1644–1652. doi: 10.1002/prot.24323
- Issue online: 23 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 MAY 2013 10:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), Korean government (MEST). Grant Numbers: 2012-0001641, 2012-0000120, 2012M3C1A6035362
- KISTI Supercomputing Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!