Guanidine hydrochloride denaturation of dopamine-induced α-synuclein oligomers: A small-angle X-ray scattering study
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 10–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Pham, C. L. L., Kirby, N., Wood, K., Ryan, T., Roberts, B., Sokolova, A., Barnham, K. J., Masters, C. L., Knott, R. B., Cappai, R., Curtain, C. C. and Rekas, A. (2014), Guanidine hydrochloride denaturation of dopamine-induced α-synuclein oligomers: A small-angle X-ray scattering study. Proteins, 82: 10–21. doi: 10.1002/prot.24332
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- SAXS/WAXS beam line of the Australian Synchrotron, Victoria, Australia
- Support at ANSTO was provided by AINSE. Grant Number: AINGRA09043
- University of Melbourne-ANSTO Collaborative Research grant (to CCC)
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC)
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellows (to RC and KJB)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!