Guanidine hydrochloride denaturation of dopamine-induced α-synuclein oligomers: A small-angle X-ray scattering study
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 10–21, January 2014
How to Cite
Pham, C. L. L., Kirby, N., Wood, K., Ryan, T., Roberts, B., Sokolova, A., Barnham, K. J., Masters, C. L., Knott, R. B., Cappai, R., Curtain, C. C. and Rekas, A. (2014), Guanidine hydrochloride denaturation of dopamine-induced α-synuclein oligomers: A small-angle X-ray scattering study. Proteins, 82: 10–21. doi: 10.1002/prot.24332
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUN 2013 01:49AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- SAXS/WAXS beam line of the Australian Synchrotron, Victoria, Australia
- Support at ANSTO was provided by AINSE. Grant Number: AINGRA09043
- University of Melbourne-ANSTO Collaborative Research grant (to CCC)
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC)
- NHMRC Senior Research Fellows (to RC and KJB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.