Investigating the mutation resistance of nonnucleoside inhibitors of HIV-RT using multiple microsecond atomistic simulations
Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 130–144, January 2014
How to Cite
Monroe, J. I., El-Nahal, W. G. and Shirts, M. R. (2014), Investigating the mutation resistance of nonnucleoside inhibitors of HIV-RT using multiple microsecond atomistic simulations. Proteins, 82: 130–144. doi: 10.1002/prot.24346
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 JUN 2013 01:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2013
- National Resource for Biomedical Supercomputing at the Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center. Grant Number: PSCA10097P
- NIH NIGMS. Grant Number: 1RC2GM093307
- U. Va. NanoStar Institute
- U. Va. Harrison Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!