Motional timescale predictions by molecular dynamics simulations: Case study using proline and hydroxyproline sidechain dynamics
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The Authors. Proteins published by Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 2, pages 195–215, February 2014
How to Cite
Aliev, A. E., Kulke, M., Khaneja, H. S., Chudasama, V., Sheppard, T. D. and Lanigan, R. M. (2014), Motional timescale predictions by molecular dynamics simulations: Case study using proline and hydroxyproline sidechain dynamics. Proteins, 82: 195–215. doi: 10.1002/prot.24350
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 17 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 12:34AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2013
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/K000144/1, EP/K000136/1
- University of Warwick
- Birmingham Science City Advanced Materials
- Advantage West Midlands (AWM)
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.