Crystal structure of the N-terminal domain of EccA1 ATPase from the ESX-1 secretion system of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 159–163, January 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, J. M., Evans, T. J. and Korotkov, K. V. (2014), Crystal structure of the N-terminal domain of EccA1 ATPase from the ESX-1 secretion system of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Proteins, 82: 159–163. doi: 10.1002/prot.24351
- Issue online: 11 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P20RR020171
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: P20GM103486
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (COBRE). Grant Number: P20GM103486
- National Institutes of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!