Crystal structure of the N-terminal domain of EccA1 ATPase from the ESX-1 secretion system of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 159–163, January 2014
How to Cite
Wagner, J. M., Evans, T. J. and Korotkov, K. V. (2014), Crystal structure of the N-terminal domain of EccA1 ATPase from the ESX-1 secretion system of Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Proteins, 82: 159–163. doi: 10.1002/prot.24351
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 12:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAY 2013
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P20RR020171
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences. Grant Number: P20GM103486
- US Department of Energy, Office of Science, Office of Basic Energy Sciences. Grant Number: W-31-109-Eng-38
- National Institute of General Medical Sciences (COBRE). Grant Number: P20GM103486
- National Institutes of Health
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.