How catalase recognizes H2O2 in a sea of water
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January 2014
How to Cite
Domínguez, L., Sosa-Peinado, A. and Hansberg, W. (2014), How catalase recognizes H2O2 in a sea of water. Proteins, 82: 45–56. doi: 10.1002/prot.24352
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 JUL 2013 12:13AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 APR 2013
- UNAM. Grant Number: PAPIIT IN213811
- Consejo Nacional de Ciencia y Tecnología CONACyT. Grant Number: CB2009-132667-Q
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!