Modulating the folding stability and ligand binding affinity of Pin1 WW domain by proline ring puckering
Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 67–76, January 2014
How to Cite
Tang, H.-C., Lin, Y.-J. and Horng, J.-C. (2014), Modulating the folding stability and ligand binding affinity of Pin1 WW domain by proline ring puckering. Proteins, 82: 67–76. doi: 10.1002/prot.24359
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 31 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JUL 2013 09:37AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- Taiwan National Science Council. Grant Numbers: NSC 101-2113-M-007-017-MY2, NSC 101-2738-M-007-004; NSC 98-2119-M-007-011
- National Tsing Hua University. Grant Number: 102N2011E1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!