Using the concept of transient complex for affinity predictions in CAPRI rounds 20–27 and beyond
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Special Issue: Fifth Meeting on the Critical Assessment of Predicted Interactions
Volume 81, Issue 12, pages 2229–2236, December 2013
How to Cite
Qin, S. and Zhou, H.-X. (2013), Using the concept of transient complex for affinity predictions in CAPRI rounds 20–27 and beyond. Proteins, 81: 2229–2236. doi: 10.1002/prot.24366
- Issue online: 26 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2013 10:57AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAY 2013
- NIH. Grant Number: GM058187, GM088187 and GM88187
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!