A common structural scaffold in CTD phosphatases that supports distinct catalytic mechanisms
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Proteins: Structure, Function, and Bioinformatics
Volume 82, Issue 1, pages 103–118, January 2014
How to Cite
Pons, T., Paramonov, I., Boullosa, C., Ibáñez, K., Rojas, A. M. and Valencia, A. (2014), A common structural scaffold in CTD phosphatases that supports distinct catalytic mechanisms. Proteins, 82: 103–118. doi: 10.1002/prot.24376
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2013 12:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2013
- EU FP7 ASSET project. Grant Number: 259348 (to AV)
- Obra Social laCaixa (to KI)
- FPI. Grant Number: BES-2008-006332 (to CB)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.